Start Date: 10/12/2022 8:00 AM MDT
End Date: 10/13/2022 1:00 PM MDT
Venue Name: Embassy Suites Location:
1000 Woodward Pl. NE
Albuquerque, NM United States 87102
The conference is two days - Wednesday, October 12 (all day) and Thursday, October 13 (till noon).
Price: $495.00 for ICBA/NM Members
$695.00 for non-ICBA/NM Members
- Regulatory Hot Topics/Current Issues Panel
- How Low Can You Go With Loan Pricing?
- Economic Development Update
- Alternative Lending Options
- Credit Risk Considerations in Today’s Environment
- Why Hedging?
- CECL for Community Banks and the FRB’s SCALE Tool.
- Appraisals: Overview, State of the Market, Obstacles/Hurdles
- Banker Roundtable
to view the full Agenda.
The special room rate has ended, but if you are in need of a room please contact the office or you can book a room at Embassy's regular rate by using the link below.
to reserve your room.
Cancellations received on or before September 26, 2022 will entitle you to a full refund. Cancellations received from September 27 through October 5 are subject to a $100 administration fee. NO REFUNDS will be given for cancellations received after October 5, 2022. ALL refund requests must be in writing and submitted to: ICBA/NM, 1501 San Juan Blvd., Ste. 201, Farmington, NM 87401. Substitutions are welcomed and encouraged up to and including the opening day of the conference.