Start Date: 10/20/2020 8:00 AM MDT
End Date: 10/20/2020 3:30 PM MDT
Independent Bankers of Colorado presents a full day of BSA/AML training. This event will be co-hosted by ICBA/NM.
Please note that this event is not included in the V-Con Education Package and registration pricing is per person, not per bank.
Who Should Attend
This Summit is designed for those responsible for management and/or functional-level responsibilities for BSA/AML compliance and/or operations. Individuals with retail banking, risk management, compliance, audit, operational, corporate banking, bank presidents and directors, and training responsibilities will benefit from this program.
Professional Continuing Education Credit
ACAMS Accreditation – Application in process. Last year the Summit was approved for six CAMS continuing education credits.
Click here to learn more about the conference.
- 2020 – Pandemic Fraud, Examinations and Interagency Guidance
- Current Terrorism Threats within Domestic Boundaries
- Legislative Update: Cannabis and Industrial Hemp
- War Stories and Lessons Learned–Representing AML Officers
- Sanctions Compliance in 2020
- BSA/AML Hot Topics and Best Practices