Start Date: 7/19/2021 9:00 AM MDT
End Date: 7/23/2021 3:45 PM MDT
Due to the success of our 2020 Community Banking Week, we are offering it again this year!
14 educational sessions, 4 Facebook Contests, and 1 Silent Auction all from the comfort of your desk. Don't miss this action-packed week!
Monday, July 19, 2021 - Friday, July 23, 2021
Facebook Photo Contest:
- “Separating Technology and Security – Two Paths Diverged”
- “Government Relations Update with ICBA”
- “Working with Narcissists and Other Personality Types”
- “FedNow Presentation”
- “The Community Bankers Guide to Phishing"
- “Human Trafficking and Relation to Money Laundering”
- “Covid 19 and Credit Quality”
- “Instant Payments”
- ICBA/NM General Membership Business Meeting
- and more!
Plan on Participating in the 2nd
Annual ICBA/NM Facebook photo contest for the chance of a cash prize.
The Annual Membership Business Meeting will be Friday, July 23, 2021.
$1,200 per bank for ICBA/NM Members
(This is included in the ICBA/NM 2021 Virtual Conference Education Package)