Start Date: 9/29/2021 1:00 PM MDT
End Date: 9/29/2021 2:30 PM MDT
Your institution is unique, so your strategic plan should be unique as well. Too often, executives and directors will construct a strategic plan from old plans, use strategies that no longer work, or just brainstorm based on emotion or intuition. Today’s environment has become much faster-paced than it was five or 10 years ago (or even before the pandemic).
Whether your institution lacks a cohesive strategy, or just wants to review existing plan(s), this webinar will address questions including:
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- What is your vision for the future of your institution?
- Do employees know the vision, and can they articulate it?
- Does the culture and institution brand (everything from electronic signatures on emails to the look of your lobby) reflect where you want to take your institution?
- Do you know the risks that are unique to your institution?
- Do you have the right people, and are they in the right places to fulfill the vision?
- Do you have the “right places,” which are the positions of the future?
- In addition, the industry is impacted by many more forces, challenges, new competitors, and opportunities than ever before. These drivers highlight the need for every financial institution to design a living, breathing strategic plan to thrive and grow. Join this dynamic webinar to learn how.