Start Date: 1/26/2022 9:00 AM MST
End Date: 1/26/2022 10:30 AM MST
HMDA reporting continues to be a challenge for many financial institutions and potentially expensive for some. One of the 10 largest HMDA lenders was fined $1.75 million for multiple years of inaccurate reporting. Join this fast-paced webinar to learn the top 10 issues that challenge HMDA reporters, receive valuable tools, and prepare to submit your 2021 HMDA data before March 1, 2022. The presentation will include citations, tips, real-life examples, and these top-five issues that can cause reporting errors:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Secondary market reporting rules
- Dwelling definitions and mixed-use property scenarios
- Demographic information collection dos and don’ts
- Reporting tips for applications made in the commercial loan area
- Data integrity challenges and submission and resubmission steps
This informative session is designed for staff who contribute to or manage HMDA reporting, including loan operations staff, loan officers, loan assistants, processors, compliance officers, fair lending officers, IT support staff, and auditors.