Start Date: 5/10/2023 8:00 AM MDT
End Date: 5/11/2023 11:45 AM MDT
Venue Name: Embassy Suites Location:
1000 Woodward Pl NE
Albuquerque, NM United States 87102
This event is for anyone who works in the Operations Departments and Senior Management of the bank
The conference is two days - Wednesday, May 10 (all day) and Thursday, May 11 (till noon).
Early Bird (By Monday, April 10, 2023)
Registration after Monday, April 10, 2023
- $495.00 for ICBA/NM Members
- $695.00 for non-ICBA/NM Members
- $549.00 for ICBA/NM Members
- $749.00 for non-ICBA/NM Members
- Regulatory Hot Topics/Current Issues Panel
- Banking Riskier Businesses
- ACH Review and Monitoring
- Instant Payments: Why instant payments are important to community banks, and how to get started on your instant payments journey
- Suspicious Activity Reporting – It Takes a Village
- Durbin - Regulation II
- And More!
This conference will be held at the Embassy Suites in Albuquerque. We have secured a special rate of $149 per night plus tax, including WIFI, breakfast, and reception. Reservations must be made by Friday, April 14, 2023. A $10 per night parking fee is also required. Please watch this item for a reservation link or mention ICBA/NM when calling 505-245-7100.
Cancellations received on or before April 24, 2023 will entitle you to a full refund. Cancellations received from April 25 through May 3 are subject to a $100 administration fee. NO REFUNDS will be given for cancellations received after May 3rd. ALL refund requests must be in writing and submitted to: ICBA/NM, 1501 San Juan Blvd., Ste. 201, Farmington, NM 87401. Substitutions are welcomed and encouraged up to and including the opening day of the conference.