Start Date: 6/4/2020 7:30 AM MDT
End Date: 6/5/2020 3:30 PM MDT
Venue Name: Albuquerque Marriott Hotel Location:
2101 Louisiana Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM United States 87110
The Summit starts with the FDIC Outreach on Thursday, June 4th followed by Risk Response Reputation on Friday, June 5th.
Who should attend?
CEO’s, Board Members, C-Suite, Marketing Directors, and IT/Operations employees.
Thursday we will have a full day of sessions from the FDIC with presentations on Economic Update, BSA/AML/and Fraud, Liquidity, Consumer Compliance, Concentration and end with Hot Topics. These topics are always timely for our bankers and it’s great to hear things first hand from our regulators.
Friday’s Risk, Response & Reputation will break down best practices for securing your data, provide simple steps to reduce risk inside your bank and deliver the tools to prepare for a worst-case scenario so your reputation survives intact. You’ll leave armed with the latest trends, best practices, and long-term strategies your bank can employ to mitigate risk , build a robust response and protect your reputation as a Community Bank.
- Best practices for leading a bank through a cyber breach
- PR Strategies to shut down the rumor mill and engage the media
- The IT lingo to respond to customer concerns.
- Best practices for IT-related physical security
- Strategies used to break into bank systems and also dealing with an active shooter.
- The latest trends for cyber threats facing your bank
About the Hotel:
- Tactics to keep depositors’ card info safe. You’ll be able to use this info to help build your brand.
- Strategies to create positive PR Outcomes out of otherwise negative circumstances
- The IT lingo to write press releases and respond to media
Albuquerque Marriott Hotel
2101 Louisiana Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110
Special Rate of $139 per night plus tax, including WIFI ends May 20, 2020. Specify ICBA/NM when making your hotel reservations. Click here
to make reservations online or call (505) 881-6800 or (800) 228-9290 and specify ICBA/NM when making reservations.
Cancellations received on or before May 14, 2020, will entitle you to a full refund. Cancellations received from May 15 through May 28 are subject to a $100 administration fee. NO REFUNDS will be given for cancellations received after May 28, 2020. ALL refund requests must be in writing and submitted to ICBA/NM, PO Box 1810, Aztec, NM 87410. Substitutions are welcomed and encouraged up to and including the opening day of the conference.